Some kitties get away with everything! Now take the story
of my sister Donna … What do you think happened after madam also decided to refuse the new food? Right, Missy had kept some other food just in case … Not so strange when you consider that Donna has sabotaged every diet so far. Missy says that she always has to be creative with Donna’s diet to let her eat and take her medication. The worst was yet to come: there were a few cans with that tasty soft diet food left. Because Missy wanted Donna to take her medicine again, she had hidden the pill in that food. And what do you think? Right, madam is eating it well with pill and all! If she doesn’t like the dry food I get, well then that sweet kitty will get other kibbles … It’s not fair. I strictly adhere to my diet and take my pill with malt paste well and she does what she wants. How can she ever get rid of her allergies in this way? Ah, maybe she does not want that at all.
After she almost drove Missy to despair by refusing her pill and the kibbles, Missy gave her other chunksthat she devoured with taste. I heard her say after dinner: “So, I did that well!” When I asked her what she had arranged well, she said:
– What do you mean? I don’t know what you’re talking about.
– Well, what you just said.
– Did I say something? Oh, I get it. I was sleeping. Sometimes I talk in my sleep.
– You were eating, Don.
– Can’t be, I never speak with my mouth full. I think you’re mistaken.
– Did you mean that you had arranged the food properly?
– How so? Missy gave it to me so it doesn’t seem to me that I arranged it myself.
– Missy gave it to you because you didn’t eat that other food.
– Yes, kind of Missy, isn’t it? She always takes account of my wishes so well.
Fortunately, Missy just arrived with some extra bits for me because I didn’t want to continue this conversation. It made me hiss.
Donna loves gazing at flying objects, especially birds. When she hears birds flying by our window she almost flies on the window-sill and if there wasn’t an insect screen or glass in front she would fly out of the window to catch them. The only thing she can do is gazing and making sounds with her teeth. It sounds like she’s feeling cold so I asked her if she was feeling okay.
- Don, how are you?
- I’m fine, why do you ask?
- Well, you make sounds with your teeth, like you’re feeling cold …
- Don’t know what you mean …
A moment later a bird flew by and the chattering started again.
- That’s what I meant, Don
- Oh, that … it’s a thing with my jaws can’t control it … when I see a tasty bird it starts … doesn’t that happen to you?
- No, I have such thing with my tail when I see Missy … it’s a cat-thing, I think
- With your tail? Oh, I remember it starts hitting things … has something to do with marking your territory which happens to be my territory too by the way …
- You know what the Dutch word is they use for the thing you do with your teeth? It’s “mekkeren” … that word is also used for the sound a goat makes … hahaha … in English however, these are different words; bleating is used for the sound a goat makes and moaning for the sound you make …
- Are you finished? I may be Lady Chatter Teeth but you are Lady Chatter Box for sure!
This video shows us eating from the food machine that was a present from my alien friends.
As you can see, Donna is stealing my food keeping her head in the machine to eat as much as possible. I hope my alien friends watch this and teach Donna to share the food.
Maybe you remember Sophie’s always dreaming about a white tailed prince? Well, Missy found one. What did I say? Missy found a bunch of them. I expected Sophie to be pleasantly surprised but what do you think? Madam complained it was too late, she’s too old for it … decided to stay single.
I have always been a career kitty, never wanted to date. Since I’m getting older too I think one of these fluffy guys would be good company (or maybe both of them). It’s too bad they live far from here and I don’t want to move to another country. Maybe I can get in touch with them on the internet or using WhatsApp. I’ll check with Missy if she can support on it.
Never thought my sister Donna could be so animating … well in fact she isn’t, but Missy created a small animation of some pictures she recently took from Donna.
It looks like Donna is saying “yes” to something although I can’t imagine to what. Maybe Missy asked her if she wanted something to eat? It can also be that she shrugs her shoulders, like she wants to say “I don’t know” or “I don’t care”. The last thing she would never say to Missy but she tells me all the time. Or is she panting? Well I guess I’ll never know and Donna won’t remember.
Did you see this on Facebook?
and this is miss Sophie’s reply on it:
Now I’m asking you: do you think this is fair? The hammock was a gift from the guy next door to both of us and Sophie claims it all the time. I aimed for hammock sharing but she doesn’t want to hear from it.
Remember this story? It looks like history is repeating itself … nothing has been changed in four years … 😦
Last week we had a Halloween party. I like parties and ordered a Super Kitty suit on the internet. When Donna found out, she wanted to join me. On her request I informed if they had a suit for her. Because she was late, they only had two suits left: a Mickey Mouse suit and a Bat Cat suit. Donna didn’t like the idea going dressed up like Mickey Mouse with all those other cats around, so she decided to order the Bat Cat suit. Luckely it arrived in time: half an hour before the party began. I was already dressed up to go while she tried to put on her Bat Cat suit.
“Don, why does it take you so long to get dressed up?” I asked impatiently.
“Grrr,” she complained, “it doesn’t fit.”
What was the problem? Because Donna steals my food she was too fat to fit the suit so she decided only to wear the mask. But the worst thing was she’s blaming me for not fitting the suit.
“It’s all your fault, Soph. You always want to go to parties and because I feel responsible for you, I need to join you.” What? I can perfectly take care of myself, Sis!
Unfortunately I haven’t a picture to show you how Donna looked in that suit before she took it off.
We are Sophie and Donna and we want to thank you for visiting our blog. It may seem strange to you, but we are cats. We think that cats also have the right to blog and that’s why we’ve started this.
We hope you’ll enjoy our website and will visit it frequently.
Sophie & Donna